- Adoptive Parent Recruitment , Foster Care , Foster Parent Recruitment
- January 22, 2020
- age 18-55
- type O positive or negative blood
- no type I or type II diabetes
- no heart disease or hypertension
- BMI under 35
- willing to undergo surgery and a recovery period where lifting would be severely restricted for a period (e.g. could only lift 5-10 pounds for several weeks during recovery).
We are asking anyone who is interested in learning more to complete … UPDATE … We have received 29 applications from people who qualify and WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. Thank you to the 29 people who have applied.
Let It Be Us is a 501(c)3 nonprofit Child Welfare Organization changing the landscape of foster care and adoption in Illinois by supporting the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services and all Point of Service Agencies throughout the State of Illinois. Learn more about our work at www.letitbeus.org.