Multiple Children (all ages) in Immediate Need of Foster and Adoptive Parents – Ideally Lake and McHenry Counties, Illinois
- Posted by Let It Be Us
- On April 11, 2018
Let It Be Us is in search of parents for waiting children. Please read about these waiting children in immediate need and share this search far and wide. Subscribe to our blog (upper right side of this page) to be the first to receive information on waiting children.
Now, meet the children in need of foster and adoptive parents right now …
- 9 month old boy, 2 year old boy, 5 year old girl, 7 year old girl, 9 year old girl – this is a sibling group of 5 children.
- 3 year old boy – all by himself.
- 7 and 10 year old boys, no behavior issues or IEP’s – this is a sibling group of 2 children.
- 4 year old boy, 6 year old girl, and 9 year old boy needing a bilingual home speaking primarily Spanish – this is a sibling group of 3 children.
- 4 year old girl, 9 year old boy, and 11 year old girl – may need pre-adoptive placement – this is a sibling group of 3 children.
- 8 and 11 year old boys – need a pre-adoptive placement – this is a sibling group of 2 children.
To learn more about these waiting children and to be considered as parents, please complete this Inquiry Form.
Let It Be Us is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with the mission of adoption and education of children in Illinois foster care. You can see some of the children awaiting adoption on the Heart Gallery of Illinois. If you do not have a foster care license, please register for one of the Let It Be Us foster and adoptive parent recruitment events here.